- Four-year bachelor-level degree (or equivalent) in an acceptable discipline from an academic institution approved by the University of Windsor
- The equivalent of a 73% average or higher in undergraduate studies (when converted to University of Windsor standards)
- Demonstrated English proficiency by meeting or exceeding 7.0 score in the IELTS test or a TOEFL-ibt score of 100*
Enrolment is limited. Preference will be given to candidates who exceed the above minimum requirements.
*English programs are available for those who require additional language training prior to entry into the academic program or have received lower than the required score.
Additional Admission Requirements
Other application details that will need to be completed are:
- Completed application form
- Application fee (payable at the time of application)
- Statement of Purpose describing your intent to study (approximately one page in length)
- Current resume
A joint program of the Centre for Executive and Professional Education and the Odette School of Business.