For each CEPE program at the University of Windsor, monthly Professional Program Webinars take place.
Sessions will be presented by the pertinent Program Administrator and address such topics as:
- Living in Windsor, Canada
- Studying at the University of Windsor
- Program-specific information and details (courses, policies, etc)
- Admission requirements
- How to apply
- Real-time answers to your questions
Register for informative program webinars by following the links below:
Pre-Departure Webinar: for all Fall 2017 intake programs (Time TBD)
Meet your program administrators, Stacey Marion and Tracy Beemer, who will present important pre-arrival information about UWin ID's, clearing of conditions, and much more!
Master of Management:
Master of Mechanical Engineering (Automotive Option) with Co-op:
Webinars take place on the second Wednesday of the month at 8:00 am EST (unless otherwise noted)
Select the Register Now button below for an upcoming Master of Mechanical Engineering (Automotve Option) with Co-op webinar session.
All other Professional Programs:
- Master of Medical Biotechnology
- Master of Applied Computing
- Master of Actuarial Science
- Master of Applied Economics & Policy
- Master of Education - Educational Administration, Curriculum Studies or Second Language Acquisition, Culture and Society