**We are no longer accepting applications for the September 2018**
Fall 2019 Application Deadline: March 1, 2019
Your completed application will include all required documentation including referee reports.
Please ensure that you allow adequate time for application processing (6-8 weeks) and for a study permit to be issued in your country.
You have two (2) methods for applying:
Option # 1 - Apply Directly (online)
Step 2: Follow the instructions on the e-mail that will be sent to you within 48hours.
- Do not mail any documents - unless requested by the department to which you are applying
Supportive Documents include:
- Transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended
- Two Letters of Reference (Your referees will be contacted via email)
**Please note that reference letters will only be considered valid if they come directly from a post-secondary institutional address from referees or valid company address from employers
- Statement of Interest (1–2 pages)
- Resume / Curriculum Vitae
- English Language Proficiency: A standardized language test score (IELTS, TOEFL or equivalent) is required for students who have not completed an undergraduate program in an English speaking country on our approved list of Exempt Countries.
All materials, including transcripts submitted to the University of Windsor become the property of the University and will not be returned.