- Four-year Bachelor's degree from an accredited post-secondary institution
- 70+% cumulative average or 77+% average in the last 2-years of full-time studies (when converted to Ontario equivalent)
- Completion of undergraduate courses in statistics, microeconomics, and macroeconomics1
- Demonstrated English proficiency (IELTS 6.5+)(or approved equivalent)2
- Statement of interest (max 2 pages)
- Curriculum vitae (max 2 pages)
- 2 Letters of Reference
Enrolment is limited. Preference will be given to candidates who exceed the above minimum requirements.
1Applicants who do not demonstrate this requirement maybe admitted under exceptional circumstances.
2English Language programming is available for applicants who do not meet the programs language proficiency requirements. Conditional offers requiring language training will be issued for all academically qualified candidates. Candidates must successfully complete language training programming stipulated within their letter of admission prior to starting their graduate program.