Web Services provides support to web editors and social media coordinators in departments across campus.
Among the services we offer are:
- Regular training courses for web editors
- Editorial consultation for perfecting your online message
- Design of individual graphics, including animation, to highlight important information
- Advice and support for site organization and structure
- Assistance delivering your message through the University's main social media channels
- Advice and support for individual social media channels
- Assistance in placing your message on digital displays used across campus
The trained graphic designers in Public Affairs can help clients build a site that is clean, legible and well-organized, yet still exciting, working to develop a distinctive look and create graphics that reflect the objectives of each area.
All of the training, consultation and graphic design of Web Services are offered free of charge to the University of Windsor community.
In addition, the Web communications manager edits DailyNews, the University’s e-newsletter distributed to staff, faculty, students, and others interested in the day-to-day workings of campus. To share information with the campus community, be sure to send items of interest to DailyNews at email@example.com.
For more information on how Web Services can assist your department or unit contact:
Web Development, Team Lead
519-253-3000 ext. 3267