Starting a new Social Media (SM) account?
The Social Media Coordinator can assist you with:
- Branding your channel;
- SM audits;
- SM moderation;
- Creating visuals;
- Software and hardware recommendations;
- Channel integration;
- Advertising initiatives (Google Adwords, Facebook ads, and Snapchat filters)
Social Media Coordinator
519.253.3000 Ext. 4046
UWindsor community members can find assistance for social media through
- Workshops offered by the SMC (published on the daily news and in Social Media);
- Lynda.com (log in using the organizational login and your uwinID);
- Connecting directly with the Social Media Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org) or mobile: 226-347-1836
Purchasing hardware is expensive and must be carefully considered due to the cost and rapid innovation of new technology. You should consider purchasing equipment that is easy to use, durable, and easily shared. Some equipment could include a tablet, cell phone, lapel mic, and digital camera. You can book an appointment with the SMC for further consultation.