Public Affairs & Communications, in conjunction with the University Print Shop, is once again offering personalized greeting cards for the upcoming holiday season.
The deadline for card requests is December 7, 2018.
There is no cost for graphic design and set up on all of the cards.
E-cards are offered at no further cost.
Departments are responsible for any printing costs.
Contact the University Print Shop, ext. 3680, for exact pricing information on printed cards.
- You will be contacted by email with a proof of your card design.
- Production time is approximately one week after you approve your design.
- Public Affairs must receive your approval by email before any printing can begin.
- Printed cards and envelopes will be available for pick-up in the Print Shop.
- E-cards will be sent to your contact email address.
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please contact:
Renee Bombardier at firstname.lastname@example.org
If your faculty, department or group would like to order a card, please fill out the information below: