Intersession/Summer 2020 Registration
In response to the extraordinary circumstances associated with the COVID-19 situation, the University of Windsor is moving Intersession/Summer 2020 courses online.
All undergraduate instruction this summer will be offered remotely. There will be no face-to-face instruction or in-person assessments, including exams. Students will not need to be on campus.
The vast majority of graduate instruction will be offered remotely as well. The exception to this will be two hands-on classes for members of the Spring 2020 Intake of the Master of Engineering (MEng) program.
Students can begin planning their Intersession/Summer 2020 courses and adding them to their shopping cart in UWinsite Student on Monday, April 6, 2020.
For help planning your classes in UWinsite Student, please read this ask.UWindsor article.
Registration for Intersession/Summer 2020 courses will open on Wednesday, April 8, 2020.
As in previous semesters, registration will be by appointment time. Students can check their @uwindsor.ca email accounts or UWinsite Student for their appointment times. For help finding registration appointment times in UWinsite Student, please refer to this ask.UWindsor.ca article.
Intersession 2020 (except Faculties of Law and Education)
- Classes begin: Tuesday, May 19
- Classes end: Monday, June 29
- Final exams: Thursday, July 2 - Saturday, July 4
12-week Intersession/Summer 2020 (except Faculties of Law and Education)
- Classes begin: Tuesday, May 19
- Reading break: Saturday June 27- Sunday July 5
- Classes end: Tuesday, August 18
- Final exams: Friday, August 21 to Saturday, August 29
Summer 2020 (except Faculties of Law and Education)
- Classes begin: Monday, July 6
- Classes end: Monday, August 17
- Final exams: Friday, August 21 to Monday, August 24
Faculty of Education Graduate Programs - 12-week classes
- 12-week start date: Tuesday, May 4
- 12-week end date: Wednesday August 5
Faculty of Education Graduate Programs - Intersession 6-week classes
- 6-weeks start date: Tuesday, May 4
- 6-weeks end date: Monday, June 15
Faculty of Education Graduate Programs - Summer 3-week classes
- 3-weeks start date: Monday July 6
- 3-weeks end date: Friday July 24
MEng Intersession (Spring Intake) 2020 Term
- M.Eng Intersession (Spring Intake) start date: Thursday, July 2
- M.Eng Intersession (Spring Intake) end date: TBC
- M.Eng Intersession (Spring Intake) finals: TBC
Register for courses by logging into UWinsite Student. While the platform is mobile friendly, we recommend you register for courses on your laptop or desktop computer.
The University offers an extensive variety of courses throughout the day and evening. In UWinsite Student you can review class schedules, prerequisites and examination schedules.
Class schedules provide the time and location of lecture and laboratory sessions. Some courses have restrictions or prerequisites. Please review requirements before selecting courses. While each course cannot be offered each semester, every effort is put into ensuring that students will be able to register for the courses they need to graduate.
The University of Windsor releases its final exam schedule after the semester is underway to reduce the number of conflicts. Once released, you can find your exam schedule in UWinsite Student under the Manage Classes tile. Final exams are scheduled for approximately 10 days at the end of the Fall and Spring semesters and for a shorter period at the end of the Intersession/Summer term. You must be available for the entire final exam period.