University of Windsor's Research Ethics Board serves as the oversight board for all research conducted at Hôtel-Dieu Grace Healthcare.
Here you will find the full complement of forms to be completed and submitted to the Research Ethics Board at the University of Windsor:
Which forms do I complete?
Procedural steps in applying to conduct research with Hôtel-Dieu Grace Healthcare:
- Download the University of Windsor application package and required documents.
- Submit the completed package to the University of Windsor REB along with a Letter of No Objection and TCPS2 Core certificates for the Principal and Co-Investigators.
- After receiving clearance, submit protocol and updated forms including the clearance and Letter of No Objection to Hotel Dieu.
Hôtel-Dieu Grace Healthcare application package requirements
Application Packages submitted need to include:
- Letter of No Objection
These forms may be required as you conduct your research:
- Progress Report (Yearly Update for Active Research)
- Final Report (End of Study)
- Request to Revise (Changes to Research)
- Adverse Events & Serious Adverse Events (TBA)