|Last day of classes:||August 2, 2019|
|No Overnight Guest Allowed:||August 3 to August 19, 2019|
|Quiet Hours/Relaxed Hour:||August 3 from 11:00 p.m. to August 19, 2019 at 7:00 p.m.|
|8:00 pm to 9:00 pm (relaxed hour)|
|Quiet Hour Violation charge - $50|
|Exam Dates:||August 10 to August 19, 2019|
|End of Contract:||August 19, 2019|
Need to Stay Past End of Contract Date
Fill in an online Extension Request Form
|Charges Deadline Date:||August 9, 2019 at 8:00 a.m.; LATE REQUEST CHARGE: $100 late fee|
|Approved or Denied requests||An email will be sent to your UWin email address|
Academic Reason - $28/day or $130/week
Non-Academic Reason - $50/day
Staying in Residence between semesters - $130/week or $28/day
In residence without an approval extension - $125 + applicable extension fee
What you have to do.
- Students are required to do an express check-out 24-hours after their final exam, starting August 10, 2019
- When you are packed, moved out and ready to leave, complete an Express Check-out envelope, insert keys and place in the outgoing mailslot located next to the mailboxes in your lobby
- Charges will be posted to your Uwinsite Student account if keys are not returned upon departure
- Express check-out envelopes can be found in the lobby of your building in a black mailbox by the student mailboxes.
- READ THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY!
- Items left behind will be considered not wanted and will be donated to a local charity
Students who are returning to residence in September 2019 can contact 'The Storage Box' at www.uwindsor.ca/residence/the_storage_box
** THERE IS NO IN-HOUSE STORAGE*
- Students must arrange with Canada Post to have their mail redirected. Mail will not be held.
- Packages will be held for two-weeks and then returned to sender, if not claimed.
- Empty the garbage and recycling boxes/containers
- Empty and clean your refridgerator, DO NOT UNPLUG
- Remove tape from ceilings, walls and doors
- Return furniture to the original position
- If your bed has a mattress cover, remove it from your bed, and put it in a plastic bag
- Close your windows and LOCK YOUR BEDROOM DOOR