- If you have a room assignment before August 1st, you will receive a statement from the Cashiers office with your residence and meal plan fees and the date they are due. Then at the beginning of December, you'll receive a statement for your winter residence and meal plan fees and the date they are due. Interest will be added to your account if you do not pay your fees by the due date.
- If you are assigned a room after August 1st for the Fall term or after December 1st for the Winter term, your residence and meal plan fees will be added immediately to your student account.
- Information on how to pay your fees can be found on the Cashiers' website http://www.uwindsor.ca/finance/student-accounts) under Payment Options.
WHEN YOU ARE PAYING YOUR RESIDENCE DEPOSIT BE SURE TO USE YOUR 9 DIGIT UNIVERSITY OF WINDSOR STUDENT ID NUMBER.
- You can access your account in UWinsite Student with your User ID and password.
- Fees for residence and meal plan will be shown separately.
- This information can be found at the Cashiers' website (http://www.uwindsor.ca/finance/student-accounts) under Payment Options.
- Residence does not produce tax receipts for student living in residence. Ontario students may claim a property tax credit of $25.00. No receipt is required for this claim.