All students are required to check out of their residence room with a staff member no later than 24 hours after their last exam or by April 22nd.
What you have to do:
- Students are required to do a check-out with an RA between 10 a.m. and 10 p.m. starting April 11. If you are checking out before 10 a.m. and after 10 p.m. use an Express Checkout Envelope.
- When you are packed, moved out and ready to hand in your keys call the On-Duty RA of your building and have the RA come to your room to do the room inspection.
- On-Duty RA #’s:
- Alumni Hall – 266-347-3462
- Cartier Hall – 226-347-4302
- Laurier Hall – 226-347-4298
- Mac Hall – 226-347-3468
- Charges will be posted on our SIS account if keys are not returned upon departure.
What if i cannot find an RA when I am ready to check out?
- You can use an Express Checkout Envelope
- Envelopes can be found in the lobby of your building. Be sure to read the instructions carefully.
- Place your keys in the envelope and drop the envelope off in the out-going mail slot in the lobby of your building.
Don't forget to:
- Empty the garbage and recycling
- Empty and clean your refrigerator but do not unplug
- Remove tape form ceilings, walls and doors
- Return furniture to the original position
- If your bed has a mattress cover, remove it from your bed, and put it in a plastic bag
- Close your windows and lock your door