- Last day of classes are April 3, 2019. Exams are April 6 thru April 17, 2019
- Your contract ends 24 hours after YOUR last exam or April 18, 2019 whichever comes first.
- Complete an on-line Extension Request form at the bottom of this page. Requests need to be approved and may be denied
- Deadline date is March 12, 2019 at 8:00 a.m.
- Late requests will be subject to a $100 late processing fee
- Extension request will be reviewed by your Residence Facilities’ Coordinator
- Approved or denied emails will be sent to your UWIN email address
- Academic reason charge - $28/day or $130/week
- Non-academic reason charge - $50/day
- Staying in Residence between semesters’ charge - $28/day or $130/week
- Quiet hours violations are $50 for each offense
- $125 FINE & $50 EXTENSION FEE per day when found in residence without permission
- Approved stays after April 18, 2019 at 4 p.m. will be charged a discounted rate of $28/day or $130/week
- Students may be relocated to another residence building for the duration of their stay
YES! Staying in Residence more than 24 hours after your last exam (without an approved extension) is a violation. A $125 FINE and an applicable extension fee per day will be assessed each time a student is found in residence without permission or beyond their requested and approved extension.
- Quiet hours start April 3rd at 11 pm. until April 18th at 7pm.
- There will be a relaxed hour from 9 p.m. to 10 p.m. daily. Stressbuster activities will take place during this hour in building lobbies from
April 8th to April 12th, 2019
NO OVERNIGHT GUESTS ALLOWED STARTING APRIL 3rd, 2019.
Quiet hour violations are $50 for each offense.
- Students are required to do a check-out with an RA between 10 AM and 10 PM starting April 11th
- When you are packed, moved out and ready to hand in your keys call the On-Duty RA of your building and have the RA come to your room to do the room inspection
- On-Duty RA #s
- Alumni Hall - 226-347-3462
- Cartier Hall - 226-347-4302
- Laurier Hall - 226-347-4298
- Macdonald - 226-347-3468
- Charges will be posted on your Uwinsite Student account if keys are not returned upon departure.
- If you are unable to find a RA you can use an Express Checkout Envelope.
- Express Checkout envelopes can be found in a black mailbox in your lobby by the student mailboxes or at the facility desk counter.
- Be sure to read the instructions carefully
- Your room will be inspected after your departure.
- Place your keys in the envelope and drop the envelope off in the out-going mail slot in the lobby of your building.
- An inventory of your room where we check for damages.
- We will collect your mattress cover (if applicable); and there will be a $37 charge if it is not returned.
- Any additional damages or missing inventory will be charged to your SIS account.
- Remove all garbage and recycling to appropriate areas
- Refrigerator must be left empty, wiped out and shelves put back in place. DO NOT UNPLUG!
- Remove tape from ceilings, walls, and doors.
- Leave your room clean and in the original set up
- Mattress covers must be removed from the bed, cleaned, and placed in plastic bag
- CLOSE ALL WINDOWS AND DOORS
- TURN OFF ALL LIGHTS
- LOCK YOUR DOOR
- RETURN YOUR KEYS
- students are responsible to have thier mail redirected/forwarded to another address
- we will not hold mail for anyone, it will be returned to sender
- any items that are left behind in your room after check-out, we will assume they are to be donated.
Student who are returning to residence in September 2019 can contact ‘The Storage Box’
** There is no longer on-site storage**.
YES! Fill out the Extension Request form, you can cancel it if you are not taking classes.