Second Chance! The time to Return to Residence and save $750 has passed, but there’s still time to get a great deal.
We'd love to see you back here next year!
When you Return to Residence, you will enjoy the familiar conveniences of your past experience here PLUS some added bonuses. Students currently or previously living in residence who apply to live in Residence for the 2018/2019 year and submit a deposit by January 28th 2018 will save $525 on their single room! This includes $175 savings on your accommodations, $175 savings on your meal plan, and a $175 credit to spend at the bookstore. As a returning student, you will be given a single occupancy room and may choose a room of your preference. See details below.
Return to Residence Promotion - Second Chance:
This promotion is open to all current and previous residence students living (or have previously lived) in a University of Windsor owned residence building, and who are "Returning to Residence" for 2018/2019.
Returning students have the option to live in either Alumni or Laurier Hall. All rooms are single occupancy and do require a meal plan.
Resident Assistants and Community Assistants are excluded from participating in this promotion.
Promotion applies for students who apply (or have applied) and submit their Residence deposit between January 1st 2018 and January 28th, 2018.
The promotion consists of:
- SAVE $525 for Fall 2018 (RES ROOM $175 OFF, MEAL PLAN $175 OFF, BOOKSTORE $175 CREDIT) and;
- To be eligible to SAVE $525 for the Fall 2018 term you must be living in residence for both Fall and Winter 2018/2019 and;
- Pick your own room and;
- Apply and submit a residence deposit of $475, by Sunday January 28th, 2018 to be eligible
Residence Services will review each application to verify that it is from an Eligible Residence Student. Any application that Residence Services deems to not meet the terms and conditions set forth in these rules will not qualify.
Students can still apply after Sunday January 28th, 2018 but will not qualify to SAVE $525 or “Pick Your Own Room”
“Pick Your Own Room” Details:
- Submission of application and deposit must be received by Sunday January 28th, 2018
- All Eligible Residence Students will receive an email invitation to “Pick Your Own Room” during the dates of Monday, February 5th, 2018 to Wednesday, February 7th, 2018 between 9am and 4pm (ET). This will be done in the Residence Office, Room 49, Vanier Hall
- All Eligible Residence Students who have received an email invitation and have not come in to select their own room between the dates of Monday, February 5th, 2018 to Wednesday, February 7th, (between 9am and 4pm (ET)), will be assigned a room by the Residence Admissions Secretary.