Enjoying your time in Residence? We'd love to see you back here next year!
When you Return to Residence, you will enjoy the familiar conveniences of your past experience here PLUS some added bonuses. Students currently or previously living in residence who apply to live in Residence for the 2018/2019 year and submit a deposit by December 31st 2017 will save $750 on their single room! This includes $250 savings on your accommodations, $250 savings on your meal plan, and a $250 credit to spend at the bookstore. As a returning student, you will be given a single occupancy room and may choose a room of your preference. See details below.
Return to Residence Promotion:
This promotion is open to all current and previous residence students living (or have previously lived) in a University of Windsor owned residence building, and who are "Returning to Residence" for 2018/2019.
Returning students have the option to live in either Alumni, Laurier or Macdonald Halls. All rooms are single occupancy and do require a meal plan.
Resident Assistants and Community Assistants are excluded from participating in this promotion.
Promotion begins November 17, 2017 and ends on Sunday December 31st, 2017. The promotion consists of:
- SAVE $750 for Fall 2018 (RES ROOM $250 OFF, MEAL PLAN $250 OFF, BOOKSTORE $250 CREDIT) and;
- To be eligible to SAVE $750 for the Fall 2018 term you must be living in residence for both Fall and Winter 2018/2019 and;
- Pick your own room and;
- Apply and submit a residence deposit of $475, by Sunday December 31st, 2017 to be eligible
Residence Services will review each application to verify that it is from an Eligible Residence Student. Any application that Residence Services deems to not meet the terms and conditions set forth in these rules will not qualify.
Students can still apply after Sunday December 31st, 2017 but will not qualify to SAVE $750 or “Pick Your Own Room”
“Pick Your Own Room” Details:
- Submission of application and deposit must be received by Sunday December 31st, 2017
- All Eligible Residence Students will receive an email invitation to “Pick Your Own Room” during the dates of Wednesday, January 10th, 2018 to Friday, January 12th, 2018 between 8am and 4pm (ET). This will be done in the Residence Office, Room 49, Vanier Hall
- All Eligible Residence Students who have received an email invitation and have not come in to select their own room between the dates of Wednesday, January 10th, 2018 to Friday, January 12th, 2018 (between 8am and 4pm (ET)), will be assigned a room by the Residence Admissions Secretary