Begin the application process by choosing the term you'd like to enroll in below. Please contact us with any questions about the application process.
Note that students may apply to Residence before accepting their offer of admission to the University of Windsor, however, please see the Residence and Meal Plan License Agreement for details on the cancellation/withdrawal policy.
First Year Students
- Accommodations are guaranteed for first-year students coming directly from high school and who submit a deposit of $475 by the deadline date of June 1, 2018.
- Applications and deposits received after June 1, 2018 will be assigned based on a first-come first-serve basis, as well as, availability.
- Deposits will be credited to Residence Fees.
First Year Buildings:
- Alumni Hall (dedicated first year floors only)
- Cartier Hall
- Macdonald Hall (dedicated first year floors only)
Payment Options: (www.uwindsor.ca/cashiers/payment-options)
Beyond First Year Students -- **Beyond 1st year applications will be placed on a waiting list, as of July 24, 2018**
- Graduate, Transfer, Returning, Exchange and 2nd year students or higher who submit their application and a $475 deposit will be assigned based on a first-come first-serve basis as well as availability
- Deposits will be credited to Residence Fees
Beyond First Year Buildings:
- Alumni Hall (dedicated beyond first year floors)
- Laurier Hall (dedicated beyond first year floors)
- Payment Options: (www.uwindsor.ca/cashiers/payment-options)