519-253-3000 ext. 3777
Office: LT 8116
- PhD, University of Regina, 2003
- Uncertain reasoning
- Machine learning
- Knowledge representation
- Parti, Sushill Wu, Dan, Remember-All Based Frontier Allocation for Multi-Robot Coverage in Unknown Environments, Advances in Intelligent Systems Research, 133, 146-152, 2016, November, Atlantis Press, 2016 2nd International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Industrial Engineering (AIIE2016).
- Wu, Dan and Bhatti, Sonia, Testing and Improving Local Adaptive Importance Sampling in LJF Local-JT In Multiply Sectioned Bayesian Networks, Sixth International Conference on Computer Science, Engineering and Information Technology (CCSEIT 2016), 67-78, 2016, Editor(s) - Jan Zizka et al., Vienna, Austria, May.
- Raja Sankar Dileep Muddu, Dan Wu, Libing Wu, A Frontier Based Multi-Robot Approach for Coverage of Unknown Environments, 2015 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Biomimetics (ROBIO), 72-77, 2015, Zhuhai, China, December, IEEE ROBIO 2015 conference.
- Guanghui Luo, Dan Wu, and Libing Wu, An Improved Clustering based Monte Carlo Localization Approach For Cooperative Multi-robot Localization, Proceedings of the Seventeenth International Symposium on ARTIFICIAL LIFE AND ROBOTICS (AROB 17th 12), 979-984, 2012, Editor(s) - Masanori Sugisaka and Hiroshi Tanaka, January, ISBN 978-4-9902880-6-8.
- S. Hamid Dezfoulian, Dan Wu, Imran Shafiq Ahmad, A Generalized Neural Network Approach to Mobile Robot Navigation and Obstacle Avoidance, Proceedings of the 12th International Conference on Intelligent Autonomous Systems, 2012.