Attend an on-line OSAP Repayment Webinar hosted by an NSLSC representative. NOTE: There will be no more webinars after December 1st, 2017, however you may still view the following:
Topics covered in the presentation:
- The importance of the first 6 months after you leave school.
- Understanding your Consolidation Agreement.
- Your interest rate options.
- Choosing your repayment term.
- Maintaining your student loan in good standing.
- Avoiding repayment difficulties.
Here are the links to some very helpful, up-to-date information that is available through the government websites on student loan repayment. If you have any questions regarding your particular situation, please feel free to contact our office at (519) 253-3000, ext. 3300 to arrange for an appointment to discuss your repayment obligations.
Are you interested in an opportunity to travel, to share your language and culture with others and most importantly, a chance to grow and discover other parts of Canada?
Check out the following websites for additional information: