The following forms can be used to make changes to your OSAP application. Please download, complete and submit to the Student Awards & Financial Aid Office. Forms must reach the Student Awards Office within 8 weeks from the end of the study period. Additional documentation and requests for changes may not result in additional funding if the requests are received after this period. OSAP funding will not be issued to students if it is within 21 days from the end of the study period. The Student Awards & Financial Aid Office requires approximately 2 weeks to process changes.
Status Change Forms
Residency Review Forms
- History of Canadian Residency for Student - 19/20 Form (.pdf)
- History of Canadian Residency for Student and Parents - 19/20 Form (.pdf)
- History of Canadian Residency for Student and Spouse - 19/20 Form (.pdf)
Course Load & Income Update Forms
- Course Load Update - Fall/Winter (.pdf)
- Course Load and/or Income Update Intersession/Summer (.pdf)
- Withdrawn and Reinstated Form (.pdf)
- Income Update Form 19/20 - Fall/Winter (.pdf)
- Clarification of Work & Study Terms for Co-op Students (.pdf)
Studying at Another Institution (Collaborative or Letter of Permission)
- Students Studying in a Collaborative or Concurrent Program (.pdf)
- Studies at Another Institution Form (.pdf)
- Academic Edits Form (.pdf)
- Academic Progress Explanation Form (.pdf)
- Disability Verification Form 19/20 (.pdf)
- Confirmation of Permanent Disbability for a Child of a Student (.pdf)
- Request to Have Part-time OSAP Funding Certificate Mailed (.pdf)
- Student Assessment Summary Form (.pdf)
- Student Budget Form (.pdf)
- Supporting Documentation Cover Sheet (.pdf)
- Proof of Parental Foreign Income Form (.pdf)
- Proof of Spousal Foreign Income Form (.pdf)
- Proof of Student Foreign Income Form (.pdf)
- OSAP Change of Information Form
Request for OSAP Access Number or Temporary Password
Three methods can be used to obtain the OAN or password information:
- Log In: Access the "Forgot OAN" or "Forgot Passord" pages and follow instructions.
- In person: Bring proof of identity to any financial aid office at a public Ontario college or university to retrieve your OAN immediately.
- By mail: Fill out a Request for OAN form, which you can print from the OSAP public website. Once your request has been processed, you will be mailed a letter containing your OAN.
Continuation of Interest-Free Status Form - MAESD Form
Tuition Fee Deferral and OSAP Form - See Student Awards & Financial Aid
Student Accounts must be paid in full prior to registration in a new academic year. This form is only available for use during the winter and summer terms.