A complete application consists of the following components:
- Online application
- Three reference forms completed and returned by the reference, not the student
- Language assessment (if applicable)
Find out more information in the corresponding links for each component. There are also helpful suggestions and tips found here.
General Application Deadlines
- Students with complete application submissions by the specified date will be given first consideration for any exchange placements.
- A complete application consists of a submitted online application and three reference forms.
- Late applications can continue to be accepted after the deadline, as long as there is both space and time remaining.
January 15th (before 3pm)
- Applications for the Fall semester are usually available online starting around mid-October.
- Applications submitted after January 15th (i.e. late applications will only be considered if there is time and space.
September 15th (before 3pm)
- Applications for the Winter semester are usually available online starting around early June.
It is unlikely that late applications completed much after the deadline will be able to be accepted due to the shortened application line.