Become a MySSP Keep.meSAFE Ambassador:
Support Your Campus Wellness!
Do you want to improve your student experience? MySSP by keep.meSAFE is recruiting MySSP Campus Ambassadors to work with the University of Windsor. Be a part of this exciting new opportunity and join an incredible network of young professionals across Canada by becoming an undergraduate or graduate Team Lead or Street Team Member for the Winter 2020 semester!
The MySSP Keep.meSAFE Campus Ambassadors Program was created to better support and serve the student population on campuses across Canada. The role of Campus Ambassadors is to actively promote MySSP services and initiatives at partner institutions. The MySSP Keep.meSAFE Campus Ambassadors Program ensures all students are well-informed and have access to the available resources, with a special focus on international students.
As a MySSP Keep.meSAFE Campus Ambassador, you will:
- Promote the MySSP Program (Program offers all UWindsor Students 24/7 talk & text with a counsellor!)
- Perform Campus-Wide Outreach
- Support Mental Health & Wellness on Campus
- Organize campus events and engage students
- Attend an all-expense paid trip to our Annual Leadership Retreat sponsored by keep.meSAFE and guard.me
- Receive a Leadership Certificate, safeTALK Certificate & Reference Letter
- Receive professional development opportunities
- Meet other Campus Ambassadors and make new friends
Overview of the positions:
- Team Lead: Under the direction of the Campus Ambassadors Manager, and working in conjunction with the University of Windsor Wellness Outreach Office, the Team Lead will act as official representative of the MySSP Program by keep.meSAFE to promote the brand and its services to prospective, current, and alumni students by enthusiastically hosting events and organizing promotional campaigns on campus. The Team Lead will be responsible for leading and collaborating with their Street Team Members and implementing a roster of events while ensuring appropriate staffing. This is part-time and voluntary role. The Team Lead contribute an average 4 hours per week.
- Street Team Members: Under the direction of the Campus Ambassadors Manager, the Team Lead and working in conjunction with University of Windsor Wellness Outreach Office, the Street Team Members will act as representatives of the MySSP Program by keep.meSAFE and promote the brand and its services to all students. Street Team Members will be responsible for attending events and participating in promotional campaigns on campus while showing enthusiasm and engaging with students. This is part-time and voluntary role. The Street Team Members contribute an average of 2-3 hours per week.
Have fun while enriching your student experience. Are you ready to embark on an exciting journey to build campus spirit and promote mental wellbeing? Positions details and the link to apply can be found at this website: https://www.guard.me/campusambassadors/volunteer.php. Applications are being accepted until the end of day on Friday, Janruary 10, 2020.
Learn more about the My SSP Program at the University of Windsor. For questions regarding the MySSP Keep.meSAFE Campus Ambassadors Program, please contact the Wellness Outreach Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Living Well Lancers Volunteer Program
The Living Well Lancers volunteer program helps to bring mental health and wellness to the University of Windsor campus community. Volunteers can participate in a number of ways to provide the campus with information about the wellness resources which are available to students and also participate in a variety of campus-wide wellness events, activities and awareness campaigns. There are opportunities for everyone from packing SWAG to volunteering at events and information booths, as well as taking on leadership roles within the team.
We are not currently seeking volunteers
We are currently not accepting new volunteers, but we are always accepting applications and will conduct interviews throughout the year. For updates on the Living Well Lancers volunteer program and information on future volunteer opportunities send your resume to LWLVolunteer@uwindsor.ca.