All UWindsor students will now have access to 24/7 counselling services with the campus-wide launch of the My Student Support Program (MySSP), a program offered by a partnership between the University of Windsor and the University of Windsor Students’ Alliance (UWSA).
What is MySSP? Support when you need it. Any time, anywhere.
- Free confidential counselling by licensed counsellors
- Available 24/7 via call or text
- At any given time, students have access to 35+ languages/cultures. Program supports 140+ languages/cultures across their entire clinical network (access within 24-48 hours)
- App downloadable in simplified Chinese, Korean, Arabic, Spanish, English, and French (with Hindi to be added soon!)
- Resource library for common student concerns (e.g. relationships, homesickness)
- International phone number for when traveling abroad
Reach by phone:
Outside of North America?
Download My SSP on your mobile device:
Call or chat using the broswer version: www.mystudentsupport.com
What can MySSP counsellors help with?
- Stress, anxiety, feeling overwhelmed
- Sadness, loneliness, homesickness
- Relationships with family, friends, roommates
- Procrastination and trouble studying
- Worries about upcoming exams or academic performance
- And lots more!
It is better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it! Don't delay, download the app today!
Want to help spread the word on campus?
Did you know that MySSP is available for UWindsor alumni up to 5-year post-graduation? As you transition from the University of Windsor to the working world, we want to continue to provide you with the tools and resources to help support you in your journey.