- Begins with two foundation years of structured study in all areas of business, complemented with courses in economics and mathematics
- Students have the opportunity to earn a concentration in one of six functional areas. Third- and fourth-year studies consist of advanced courses in accounting, finance, marketing, human resources, operations and information systems management, and strategy and entrepreneurship
- Co-op students complete three paid work semesters and eight study semesters
- Acceptance is limited
- Students must maintain an average of 70% to remain in the co-op program
Minimum Admission Average: 73% (78% for co-op)
Mean Admission Average: 82%
The OSS and six Grade 12 U or M courses, including ENG4U and at least one Grade 12 U Mathematics are required.
A minimum grade of 70% required in at least one Grade 12 U Mathematics.
- Tax Specialist
- Commercial Banker
- Advertising Manager
- Market Research Analysist
- Human Resources Manager
- Operations Manager
- Production Planner