Bachelor of Commerce in Honours Business Administration and Economics
Combines the core requirements of the Bachelor of Commerce program and Bachelor of Science in Economics program
Through Odette’s joint program with the Department of Economics, you can extend and deepen your education to include specialized training in economics.
Students will gain knowledge of the underlying issues that impact global financial problems and growth, analytical skills, and a strong understanding of the decision-making process based on the resources available in real time.
Faculty - Odette School of Business
Department - Economics
- Minimum admission average of 73%
- Mean admission average of 82%
- The OSS Diploma and six Grade 12 U or M courses, including ENG4U and MHF4U are required.
- MCV4U is strongly recommended. A minimum grade of 70% in at least one Grade 12 U Mathematics.
- Government and Public Policy Analyst
- Commercial Banker
- Market Research Analysis
- Financial Advisor
- Corporate or Competitive Strategist
- Economic Research/Consultant
- See Business (with optional Co-op)
- View the Odette School of Business program guide (PDF format).
- Request more information
- Admission Requirements
- How to Apply
Student Recruitment Office
Toll-Free (Canada/US): 1-800-864-2860