- Four-year BSc program
- Prepares students in specification design, coding and testing of software
- Emphasizes software engineering, database, WWW and large-scale software
- Involves designing, creating and maintaining software through the application of technologies and practices from computer science, project management, engineering, application domains, interface design, digital asset management and other fields
Minimum Admission Average: 70%
Secondary Average: 70%*
Mean Admission Average: 80%
ENG4U and MHF4U required. MCV4U is strongly recommended.
Minimum average of 75% for admission to co-op program.
*Second Computer Science/Math average is the minimum average of math courses.
- Computer and network administration
- Software engineering
- Database administration
- Systems analysis
- Game development
- Computer programming
- Continued study at the graduate level leading to high-level positions in industry, education and academia
- Web developer