Bachelor of Mathematics (General) and Education
- Acquire skills and knowledge in mathematics and one other teachable subject area. Learn more by visiting the education webpage.
- Fulfills the requirements for certification by the Ontario College of Teachers to teach Math and a second teachable at the intermediate and senior levels (Grades 7 to 12)
- Complete courses in Mathematics while concurrently studying education and participating in practice teaching experiences
- Enrollment limited to 20 students
Faculty - Faculty of Science
Department - Mathematics and Statistics
- Minimum admission average of 80%
- Mean admission average of 85%
- ENG4U, MHF4U and MCV4U required.
- SPH4U is recommended.
- View the Mathematics & Statistics program guide and the Education program guide
(both in PDF format)
- Request more information
- Admission Requirements
- How to Apply
Student Recruitment Office
Toll-Free (Canada/US): 1-800-864-2860