This program is offered jointly over five years by the Faculty of Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences, and the Faculty of Education, in co-operation with St. Clair College.
The aim is to provide the opportunity and preparation to individuals who wish to teach at the preschool and primary-junior levels.
Graduates receive two degrees and a diploma and acquire the necessary skills and knowledge to fulfill the requirements to be recommended for certification to the Ontario College of Teachers.
- Program prepares individuals to teach at the preschool and Primary-Junior levels (Grades JK - 6).
- Offers students the opportunity to begin working towards teaching certification early in their academic careers.
- Students can qualify for the General Bachelor of Arts (Psychology) degree while concurrently studying education and doing practice teaching in schools.
- Practice Teaching begins in Year One of the program.
- Enrollment limited to 20 students
Minimum Admission Average: 75%