BSW in Social Work and Disability Studies (Honours)
A Bachelor of Social Work and Disability Studies degree can lead to careers in social service agencies, schools, government, graduate studies and individual, group or family practice.
The School of Social Work promotes social justice through quality, professional education, advocacy, community partnerships, and the development and dissemination of knowledge.
The Social Work and Disability Studies program provides training in both social work and disability studies and focuses on social justice and the social model of disability. It also exposes you to real-world learning experiences.
Department - Social Work
- Minimum admission average of 70%
- Mean admission average of 81%
- ENG4U required.
- Social Work students re-apply for admission to Year 3.
- Social service agencies
- Individual, group or family practice
- View the Social Work program guide and the Disability Studies program guide
(both in PDF format)
- Request more information
- Admission Requirements
- How to Apply
Student Recruitment Office
Toll-Free (Canada/US): 1-800-864-2860