Combines the core requirements of the Bachelor of Commerce program and the Bachelor of Arts Psychology program.
Minimum Admission Average: 73%
The OSS and six Grade 12 U or M courses, including ENG4U and at least one Grade 12 U Mathematics are required.
A minimum grade of 70% required in at least one Grade 12 U Mathematics.
- Learning and Development Lead
- Employee Engagement Manager
- Human Resources Advisor
- People Services Consultant
- Training and Organizational Development Manager
- See Business (with optional Co-op)