Join us Wednesday, January 9, 2019
Location: Toronto Marriott Markham
170 Enterprise Boulevard
Markham, Ontario L6G 0E6 Canada
Time: 7 to 9pm
Parking: Parking will be available on P2 (right after the gate), P3 and P4, all hotel parking is indicated with an “H”. Once you've entered the hotel, you should provide your license plate number to our staff at our registration table while checking in.
Why you should attend:
Experience all that UWindsor has to offer. This information session is all about you and your future at UWindsor!
- Attend the event and enter the draw to WIN $500 towards tuition!
- Talk to faculty members and find out about programs
- Learn about Admissions, Awards, Student Experience and Residence Services
- Meet students and find out about student life and activities
Refreshments will be served
- To be eligible to win the $500 towards tuition prize (the "Prize"), you must be registered as a new incoming student for the 2019/20 academic year.
- The Prize must be used for fall semester tuition in the 2019/20 academic year for 2019 full-time fall domestic undergraduate University of Windsor students.
- The Prize is non-refundable and non-transferrable and cannot be deferred to another year.
- Contest entrants will receive one entry to win the Prize for attending the UWindsor Experience Tour, January 9, 2019. You must check in to be entered.
- Contest entrants agree that the University of Windsor shall be permitted to publish the name of the Prize winner.
- Entries will be accepted on January 9, 2019.
- The winner will be randomly drawn from the pool of all entries for that event.
- The draw will take place on January 9, 2019. You must be present at 170, Enterprise Boulevard, Markham, Ontario, L6G 0E6, Canada.
- The winner will receive notification of the award at the event.
- The award must be claimed on January 9, 2019.
- Contest entrants must answer a skill testing question to receive their prize.
- By participating in this contest, all entrants agree to be bound by these Rules & Restrictions and agree that the University of Windsor may terminate the contest at any time without prior notice or change the Rules & Restrictions applying thereto.