Come see why students feel so at home on our campus!
Visit residence and athletics, meet with professors and current students, and learn about scholarships and financial aid.
Each time you visit, you’ll be entered for a chance to win free fall semester tuition! There are multiple prizes to be won.
Visit us during the following days for your chance to win:
- Spring Open House, March 2, 2019
- Campus Tours between Sept 1 – May 10, 2019
Rules & Restrictions
- To be eligible to win the free tuition prize (the "Prize"), you must be registered as a new incoming student for the 2019/20 academic year.
- The Prize must be used for first semester tuition in the 2019/20 academic year.
- The Prize covers 2019 full-time fall domestic undergraduate University of Windsor tuition for one semester minus ancillary fees. If registered as a part-time student, the Prize only covers tuition costs.
- The Prize is non-refundable and non-transferrable and cannot be deferred to another year.
- Applicants will receive one entry to win the Prize for each eligible campus visit they attend (Fall Open House, a Fall, Campus Tour, or Spring Open House). You must check in to be entered.
- Contest entrants agree that the University of Windsor shall be permitted to publish the name of the Prize winner.
- Entries will be accepted before 10 May 2019.
- The winners of each draw will be randomly drawn from the pool of all entries for that event.
- The draws will take place on 5 November, 2018, and 4 March 2019, and 10 May 2019 electronically at the University of Windsor. You do not need to be present to win.
- The winner will receive email notification of the award to the email address they provide when registering for eligible on-campus events.
- The award must be claimed by 30 June 2019.
- Participants must answer a skill testing question to receive their prize.
- By participating in this contest, all entrants agree to be bound by these Rules & Restrictions and agree that the University of Windsor may terminate the contest at any time without prior notice or change the Rules & Restrictions applying thereto.