Thank you to everyone who applied. Check out the "Program Structure" tab on the menu for more information, and keep an eye on your emails for more details and instructions pertaining to the selection process. We promise that you'll influence your surroundings and gain valuable experiencing volunteering for LEAD!
LEAD VOLUNTEER EXPECTATIONS
As a LEAD volunteer, you will...
- Develop a stronger sense of student identity and pride
- Graduate with more work readiness skills
- Become aware of campus services and resources, and use them to maximize your unique university experience
- Develop a sense of respect and interest for those who are different from you
- Create connections and networks
Our purpose is to provide experiential learning opportunities to students, that stimulate their personal growth and development throughout their university career by utilizing the Five Fundamentals of Lead.
FIVE FUNDAMENTALS OF LEAD
To guide and support a peer throughout their transition to the UWindsor campus culture.
2. Critical Thinking
To self-reflect and consider perspectives different from their own and use these judgments in real-world applications.
To work effectively and respectively as part of a group towards a common goal.
To exhibit conduct that meets the goals, and qualities that demonstrate a superior customer service experience.
5. Campus Spirit
To positively represent and take pride in UWindsor.