Struggle when getting started on your assignments? Find it challenging to organize your arguments? Perhaps you need help with introduction and thesis construction? This workshop will take you from interpreting your assignment instructions to writing your conclusion. Learn how to
- find and evaluate research,
- generate and organize your ideas,
- develop clear and effective introductions and theses statements,
- write topic sentences and organized your body paragraphs, and
- write effective and concise conclusions.
If you are interested in attending, be sure to register on mySuccess.