Women's and Gender Studies TA Positions
PROJECTED TEACHING ASSISTANTSHIPS WINTER 2020
- Download the Assistantship Application Form [Word .docx]
- View current Women's and Gender Studies Course Descriptions in the online academic calendar
- All TAs & GAs are required to complete mandatory employment training, found at uwindsor.ca/requiredtraining
- Read about Christine Rossi's TA experience
- Read about Dynamic Dscussions presented by Christine Rossi and Emily D'Alimonte
The GA/TA Handbook is another valuable resource on various aspects of the roles of GAs and TAs and includes tips on grading, leading tutorials and labs, conflict resolution, etc. The handbook has been developed by the GA/TA Network team and can be downloaded from their blog.