The University of Windsor Alumni Association is pleased to offer a number of volunteer opportunities that suit a variety of passions and skill sets.
For more detailed information on each volunteer opportunity offered, please review the job descriptions, below:
Alumni Association Volunteer Job Descriptions
- Diploma Framer (Job ID: V1-2018)
- Golf Tournament Committee Volunteer (Job ID: V2-2018)
- Brand Ambassador (Job ID: V3-2018)
- Golf Tournament Day-of Volunteer (Job ID: V4-2018)
- Distinguished Alumni Pinner (Job ID: V5-2018)
- Alumni Board Director (Job ID: V6-2020)
- US Foundation Volunteer (Job ID: V7-2020)
- Alumni Sports Hall of Fame Committee Volunteer (Job ID: V8-2020)
- Communications and Engagement Committee Volunteer (Job ID: V9-2020)
- Awards Committee Volunteer (Job ID: V10-2020)
- Reunions and Special Events Committee Volunteer (Job ID: V11-2020)
To discuss volunteer opportunities or to get more information, contact Rob Janisse at (519) 253-3000 ext. 4055 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.