Student Initiative Funding Program
Designed to promote student involvement on campus, the Alumni Association’s Student Initiative Funding Program is geared towards groups, clubs, or societies, but is also open to considering applications from individual students who are looking to make a difference on campus.
Successful applicants will receive up to a $100 in support of their initiative. Since its inception in 2005, the Student Initiative Funding program has supported a number of worthwhile student events.
Recently supported activities include:
- Nigeria Independence Day Dinner, Nigerian Student Association
- Boo at the U, Residence Services
- EID Dinner, Muslim Students Association
- Model NATO, International Relations Club
- Forensic Science Conference
- African Union Cultural Show, African Union
- ACC Las Vegas Party, Asian Canadian Cultural Club
- CBA Multicultural Show, Chemistry & Biochemistry Student Association
You, your club, or society can benefit from the support of your Alumni Association for your next campus initiative. It's a matter of pride!
To apply for funding…
- Determine if you’re eligible to apply. All alumni and students who are representatives of a recognized university society, group, or club are eligible to apply for funding. In order to consider sponsorship of a program or special project by a group and/or individual, the project must showcase the Alumni Association and our values to foster the students’ seamless entry in the Alumni Association, to add significant value to the lives of students and alumni.
- Download and complete the funding application (.doc)
- Submit your completed application for review
- By e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail to: Office of Alumni Affairs, University of Windsor, Windsor, Ontario N9B 3P4