Spring 2022 applications for Master of Management TA positions are now being accepted.
- TA appointments shall be offered to qualified applicants in accordance with the criteria specified in Article 12:04 of the Collective Agreement.
- Teaching Assistants are to provide support to students and supervising faculty through online channels and remote meetings, and will not hold face-to-face meetings with students, or even with their GA/TA supervisor.
Required essential qualifications:
- Applicants must have obtained a minimum grade of 80%+ in the following Master of Management courses: Accounting Concepts and Techniques, Int’l Finance, Managing Employees, Marketing, Quantitative Studies, Quantitative Studies and Business Strategy (or equivalent professional experience);
- Must have good communication skills; and may need to be available for virtual office hours and virtual assistance for the course/exams/grading at the specified times.
- Must have access to a computer with a reliable internet connection with video and audio capabilities
- All Courses are online and may require BLACKBOARD knowledge to assist or familiar with Blackboard (Training may be provided by instructor or videos on CTL website)
- Familiar with MS Teams or be able to acquire knowledge through training
- Preference will be given candidates who meet the essential qualifications but also have an undergraduate degree in a discipline and/or professional work experience in a field directly related to the subject matter of the course or program stream for which the person is being hired. Special skills that are directly related to the subject matter of the course or program stream for which the person is being hired may also be considered in identifying a preferred candidate.
***Note that Teaching Assistants can be employed for no more than 100 TA hours per semester total. If you already hold or have applied for another TA position (in this or another department) note that the total combined hours for all TA appointments held in all departments cannot exceed 100 hours for the Winter term period (Jan.2nd to Apr. 30th).
Candidates must submit an application form URL: uwindsor.ca/mm indicating the position(s) for which they are applying as well as a detailed CV.
Questions can be directed by email to: email@example.com Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, May 9, 2022 (4:00PM) or until positions are filled.