MEM Program Coordinator
519-253-3000 ext. 4226
Office: OB 457
- PhD, University of Waterloo, Management Science, in-progress
- M.B.A. Simon Fraser University, 2011.
- Master of Applied Science (Computer/Electrical Engineering), University of British Columbia, Vancouver, 2008.
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Electronics Engineering), Simon Fraser University, Burnaby, 2006.
- Executive Certificate Advanced Business Design, University of Toronto, Rotman School of Management, 2019.
- Professional Engineers Ontario (Licensed PEO member)
- Master of Engineering Management Program Director, University of Windsor (2016-Present)
- Lecturer, Odette School of Business/Faculty of Engineering, University of Windsor (February 2014-Present)
- Founder, Managing Director, Board Member, MobiSafe Systems Inc (May 2011-Present), Surrey, British Columbia.
- Co-owner, President, M&A Consulting Services (November 2010-2014), Vancouver.
- Business and Product Development Manager, QuantoTech Solutions Ltd (November 2011-May 2012), Vancouver.
- Lead Embedded System Engineer, SilverTip Telematics Inc (January 2009 December 2010), Vancouver.
- Assistant Project Manager, Team Engineering Inc. (January 2006-December 2009), Vancouver.
Honours and Awards
- Principle Investigator, grant amount: $74,544.66, by eCampus Ontario Virtual Learning Strategy, to design and develop a new online course in Data Analytics
- AbdulHussein, A. (2022). Investigating the Role of Disinformation on GTM Activities. In Schlosser, F. & McPhee, D.M. [Eds] Global Talent Management During Times of Uncertainty. Emerald Books, ISBN: 9781802620580. [November]
- AbdulHussein, A.; Cozzarin, B. & Dimitrov, S. (November 2022). Changes in consumer spending behavior during the COVID-19 pandemic across product categories. Electronic Commerce Research, http://doi.org/10.1007/s10660-022-09618-9.
- AbdulHussein, A., Oka, A., Nguyen, T. T., & Lampe, L. (2010). Rateless coding for hybrid free-space optical and radio-frequency communication. IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communication, 9 (3), http://doi.org/10.1109/TWC.2010.03.090108.
- AbdulHussein, A., Oka, A., & Lampe, L. (2008). Decoding with early termination for raptor codes. IEEE Communications Letters, 12 (6), 444-446, http://doi.org/10.1109/LCOMM.2008.080260.
- AbdulHussein, A., Lampe, L., & Oka, A. (2008). Decoding with early termination for rateless (Luby transform) codes. IEEE Wireless Communication and Networking conference, Las Vegas, IEEE.
- 2021-2022: Abdulhussein, A., ($74.545) Data analytics course creation for graduate degree programs, eCampus Ontario.
- 2020-21: Fundraised ($201,000) for and managed a project by Canadian Red Cross to support families in need due to COVID-19.
- 2020: Fundraising ($70,000) to fund scholarships for Canadian student victims of Ukraine International Airlines Flight 762.
- 2016: Fundraised ($20,400) for and managed a project by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada to deliver social events for newcomers to Canada.