Registration for the 2021 Education Career Fair is now open!
CDEL in collaboration with the Faculty of Education has turned our annual Education Career Fair virtual! Schools, school boards, and educational agencies with employment opportunities will be join us online via Blackboard to promote their full-time, part-time, and occasional teaching opportunities.
For information about students and their teachable subjects, please email Jude Gaal at email@example.com
Friday, February 5, 2021 – Canadian Teaching Opportunities – register here
Open to Canadian School Boards, Canadian School, and Canadian Private School - FREE!
Friday, March 5, 2021 – Teaching Abroad – register here
Open to International Schools, International School Boards, and Educational Agencies - $150/booth
*Please register for the appropriate date based on the institution/organization you represent.
Location: Online - via Blackboard
Time: Multiple 2-hour sessions held between 9:30am and 2:00pm on both dates:
Session A - 9:30 am - 11:30 am (5 spots)
Session B - 10:00 am - 12:00 pm (5 spots)
Session C - 11:30 am - 1:30 pm (5 spots)
Session D - 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm (5 spots)
*Spots are limited and filled on a first-come, first-serve basis - at time of registration, select only 1 session per board/school/agency on the appropriate date based on the institution you represent.
Basic Overview of Fair:
- 2-hour virtual booth-style session with up to 250 students logged in at a time;
- Virtual breakout room and chat availability;
- Option for formal, pre-marketed presentations within your virtual booth during your session;
- Option to post a job and collect resumes via our online portal prior to and/or during the fair
- Advanced promotional material, including website and on-campus promotions
- Specific marketing material and resources page designated for your institution within the virtual platform;
- Demonstration of the platform (Blackboard);
- Tech support during the session;
- Customized home screen page during the session.
Krista Kelly, Career Consultant
Career Development & Experiential Learning
University of Windsor