2020-21 Articles from your Career Peer Advisors:
Beware of Job Scams - November 2020 by Yemi
How Employers See Your Resume (Literally) - November 2020 by Kyle
Networking in a Pandemic - November 2020 by Gagneet
- Considering Going to Graduate or Professional School? 8 Things to Consider
- New Year, New You and the Office of Career Development and Experiential Learning
- 10 ways to manage exam stress
- How does volunteering help with your career development?
- Our New Job Shadow Experience: What is it and what can you get out of it?
- School's Back! Meet Our Career 2019-20 Peer Advisors!
- Becoming a Career Peer Advisor and Why it's the Best Job on Campus
- Braunte Petric: A CMF Internship Success Story
- Preparing for a Job Fair: Your Elevator Pitch and Appearance Matter
- Preparing for the Job Fair: Research and Resumes
- Cover Letter Tips for Success
- Key Differences Between Resumes and CVs
- Social Media, Jobs and You
- The Hardest Part of Job Searching - The Job Search Itself
- Successful Alumnus: Madi Maharaj, BScN (Nursing)
- How to Make the Most out of Volunteering
- Getting a Job After Graduation - Now What?
- Quick Tips for a More Effective Resume
- 5 Quick Tips on Acing Your Interview
- Seven Ways Fair Week Can Help You
- Back to School: Nine Career Myths Busted to Start You on the Right Career Track!