Our company specializes in International Teacher Recruitment to China, Korea and South America. We also have agreements with another company who specializes in Student Travel.
- Opportunities: The contracts that I have with my agents tend be to be elementary aged students but they are more concerned about filling the numerous opportunities. I have also placed those teachers with Sr. Qualifications as well. There is such a high demand and not sufficient amount of candidates.
The American Academy for Girls is a single gender private school for girls (K-12). Our staff is female only! The American Academy for Girls is a diverse, private, single gender school which provides a challenging educational environment that empowers our students to use their creativity, critical-thinking, and collaborative skills to become global citizens.
- Opportunities: Full-Time employment for Elementary, Middle, and High School positions, subjects will vary. 0 experience is ok and teaching certificate is preferred, but not mandatory. Free housing, transportation, medical insurance, a generous school-year calendar, re-location stipend, 12 week summer, tutoring, after-school clubs, coaching etc.available. Our yearly calendar includes 5 weeks vacation during the year and 12 weeks vacation during the summer. Med/Dental; personal days, etc.
Anzuk Education is an international teaching agency providing global opportunities for Canadian teachers. We provide assistance with the paperwork process and are there every step of the way on your journey of teaching abroad. We are currently hiring for Australia, New Zealand and the UK!
- Opportunities: We are currently hiring in all areas, Primary, Secondary, French and Special Education. We have contract and occasional positions available in Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
Aurelia Education is a teacher recruitment agency specializing in full-time jobs in UK classrooms. We offer a bespoke and personalized service tailored to the specific needs of our teachers. We are committed to providing outstanding support in order to fully prepare our teachers for their transition to living and teaching in England. Our goal is to offer a niche service that allows our teachers to grow both professionally and personally. We are a people business. Instagram: aureliaeducation Facebook: Aurelia Education Ltd.
- Opportunities: Full Time teaching roles in UK elementary and secondary schools. Areas available throughout England.
Committed to a vibrant Catholic education, we ensure quality learning experiences through community partnerships that nurture each student in body, mind and spirit and embrace the teachings of Christ, giving witness to Gospel values.
- Opportunities: Occasional Teacher Opportunities; Long Term Occasional Teacher Opportunities; Probationary Teacher Opportunities
Camp Kodiak is a summer camp for kids and teens with and without Learning Disabilities, ADHD and high-functioning ASD. We have over 50 exciting activities including waterskiing, horseback riding and high ropes as well as a social skills and academic program.Teachers working with us at Camp Kodiak get the chance to gain valuable experience working with our population while also having a fun and exciting camp experience! Gain experience through instructing in our academic program, providing written reports and connecting with parents for progress updates.
- Opportunities: Teachers who have worked at Camp Kodiak are more likely to be successful with future employment as they gain skills working with students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD and high-functioning ASD.
Canada 2 Korea has been sending people to teach in South Korea for more than 16 years. You will be receiving a competitive salary. Your apartment will be within walking distance of the school at which you are employed. The apartment is rent free, and fully furnished. Let Canada 2 Korea help provide you with a memory that will last for a lifetime.
- Opportunities: There are teaching opportunities from kindergarten to upper elementary school, and junior high school.
Christ the Redeemer Catholic Schools is a publicly funded K-12 school division located in south central Alberta. As an employer CTR offers excellent working conditions in a faith filled environment, ongoing professional development, opportunities for advancement and competitive pay and benefits.
- Opportunities: CTR will be hiring teachers in all teaching disciplines for the 2020-2021 school year.
Le Conseil scolaire catholique Providence (Csc Providence) est reconnu pour offrir une éducation de première qualité, dans un environnement inclusif fondé sur la foi. Le Csc Providence sert un territoire de plus de 28 819 km2 qui s'étend de Windsor à Woodstock et inclut les régions de Grey-Bruce et de Huron-Perth. Notre grand réseau d'écoles catholiques de langue française assure une éducation de qualité à plus de 10 000 élèves, répartis dans 23 écoles élémentaires, sept écoles secondaires et un centre de formation continue.
- Opportunities: Nous désirons combler des postes pour le cycle primaire-moyen et intémédiaire-supérieur. Les qualificaitons de mathématiques, sciences, chimie et physique sont en demande.
Engage Education is an award-winning recruitment company that helps Canadian teachers secure teaching roles in the UK.
- Opportunities: Elementary, Secondary, Teachers Assistant
Foresight International Education Center (FIEC) is a reputable organization specializing in international education experiences for Taiwanese students and international teachers. We partner with several school boards in Ontario as well as leading Canadian education specialists to deliver quality and effective educational programs within local Taiwanese schools. We also focus on placing exemplary Canadian certified teachers and other international teachers in schools in both Taiwan and China to create travel and teaching opportunities for them.
- Job Title: Full-time ESL Teacher Effective Dates: Mid August 2020 – August 2021 (Option for a 2-year contract or for renewal)
- Application Deadline: April 30, 2020 Qualifications/Experience: bachelor's degree, teacher certification or TESOL/ CELTA certification.
- Positions: Intermediate (Grades 7-10) - English as Second Language and use of other subject areas (e.g. Music/Drama/Science) to reinforce language skill development. Primary/Junior (Grades 1-5) - English as Second Language and use of other subject areas (e.g. Music/Drama/Art) to reinforce language skill development.
- Location: Taipei or Shanghai
- Our ESL program, developed by Ontario curriculum specialists, is uniquely designed to support Taiwanese students. It is based on the Ontario Language curriculum expectations in conjunction with effective ESL instruction as well as the local program. Students learn according to various grade appropriate themes which are engaging and motivating. We have teaching positions in grades 1-12 and are looking to hire approximately 60 teachers for next year. Teachers do not have to have ESL qualifications for these positions; your Bachelor of Education, along with the detailed start-up orientation provided and professional development offered throughout the year, will help you to be successful. We believe teaching with Foresight will be a rare and unique experience, which will also support teachers with future career possibilities
The Greater Essex County District School Board has 55 elementary schools and 14 secondary schools, in addition to adult education and agency schools. Our Board employees over 4,700 staff members that include both teachers and support staff.
- Opportunities: We will be looking for French candidates for both the elementary and secondary panel. Additional areas of interest for elementary: Music, Special Education, Teaching English Language Learners, Math,Teaching students who are Deaf-Blind, Blind, Deaf and Hard of Hearing.
Additional areas of interest for secondary: Music, Technology, Physics and Chemistry, Family Studies, Business, Dramatic and Visual Arts.
The Halton Catholic District School Board is a model learning community, widely recognized as distinctively Catholic. A provincial leader in student achievement, HCDSB provides exceptional educational experiences and services to over 35,000 students of all ages. God's call to love and to serve is nurtured across our 45 elementary schools, 9 secondary schools, and 3 continuing education facilities, serving the communities of Burlington, Halton Hills, Milton, and Oakville. With a focus on Achieving, Believing, and Belonging, we provide our students and staff with the tools for realizing their fullest potential, while also instilling a life-long commitment to the community.
- Opportunities: Supply work and Long Term Occasional assignments both in the elementary and secondary panels, with a focus on Math, Chemistry, Physics and Religion. French positions (both in elementary and secondary).
Our Mandate: Through extensive recruitment and selection processes, is to hire dedicated, qualified people to teach and work in our schools. Our Schools: The Mushuau Innu Natuashish School is nestled in the heart of Shango Bay in northern Labrador. The community of Natuashish is resident to approximately 800 and boasts plentiful wildlife and back-country. The Sheshatsiu Innu School located in Sheshatshiu, NL on the shores of North West River. The Mealy Mountain range provides a picturesque backdrop for the community of approximately 1,500 residents.
- Opportunities: Primary/Secondary Teaching positions form K-12; Instructional Resource Teachers; Pervasive Needs Teacher
Internationella Engelska Skolan (IES) is a highly successful school group in Sweden with students receiving high grades and instruction from a diverse and energetic staff. We have around 26,800 students enrolled in our 37 schools across the country with approximately 2,900 members of staff. Most of our schools are for students aged 10 - 16 and we follow the Swedish national curriculum. A range of subjects are taught in English.
- Opportunities: We are now recruiting the very best teachers to join our fantastic working environment starting in early August 2020. We are looking for teachers with the following teachables for the 2020-21 school year and beyond: Art, English, Family Studies, French, Mathematics, Music, Physical Education, Science.
The Kativik Ilisarniliriniq, the school board of Nunavik, was created in 1975, under the James Bay and Northern Quebec Agreement (JBNQA).
Under the JBNQA, the Kativik Ilisarniliriniq is granted the power and jurisdiction to develop and deliver specific educational services and programs consistent with Inuit culture. The mission of the Kativik Ilisarniliriniq is therefore twofold. On the one hand, it acts as a regular regional school board for all Nunavik residents. On the other hand, it also acts as an exclusive Inuit institution with unique powers and jurisdictions that aim to protect, maintain, and develop the Inuit language, culture, and way of life.
Since 1978, the Kativik Ilisarniliriniq has been the exclusive provider of academic services to the population of Nunavik. The education programs developed by the school board are offered in all schools of the 14 Nunavik communities, in Inuktitut as first language and in French and English as second languages. The school board operates 17 primary and secondary schools as well as 5 adult education centres.
- Opportunities: We are looking for passionate and creative teachers for the upcoming school year at the primary and secondary levels in both the English and French sectors. Subjects taught: General education, Second languages and social sciences, Science and mathematics, Special education, Physical education
Light of Christ Catholic School Division consists of seven Catholic schools in northwest Saskatchewan. We have approximately 2100 students from pre-kindergarten to grade 12. The division office is in North Battleford with elementary schools in North Battleford, Unity and Spiritwood and one high school in North Battleford. We have a french immersion program in our high school and one dedicated french immersion elementary school in North Battleford.
- Opportunities: We are looking in particular for french immersion teachers capable of teaching in our elementary and/or high school programs.
The London District Catholic School Board in London Ontario.
- Opportunities: We will be hiring for many new Occasional Teachers for daily supply and LTO assignments as well we anticipate most likely hiring a few probationary full or part time French, Math and Technology teachers.
Maple Leaf Educational Systems is the first and largest BC Offshore School system in China with schools now located in Dalian, Wuhan, Tianjin, Chongqing, Zhenjiang, Luoyang, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Yancheng, Hainan, Xi'an, and Yiwu. Our schools are all located on purpose-built campuses with classrooms, labs, student dormitories, cafeterias, gyms, and outdoor playing fields. Many campuses also have on-site teacher apartments. Maple Leaf schools range in size from about 250 students to over 2800 students. Our newer schools have smaller numbers but are built to grow and are growing fast. Our system continues to grow with new locations to be announced soon. Join our team of over 400 BC certified teachers and administrators today and begin your amazing professional journey in China.
- Opportunities: We welcome high school and elementary teachers to apply. While the majority of our students are studying academic subjects such as English, Maths (Algebra, Pre-Calc, and Calculus), Sciences (Biology, Physics, Chemistry), Social Sciences, PE, Fine Arts (Visual and Performance), in the BC Grade 10 – 12 high school program we also have Foreign Nationals Schools offering the BC K – 9 program in Dalian, Wuhan, and Yiwu
At the Peel District School Board, we inspire success, confidence and hope in each student. With more than 156,000 students in 259 schools, our board is a renowned leader in helping students learn and prepare for the global workplace.
- Opportunities: We are looking for talented and energetic elementary and secondary teachers to join our team for the next school year and well into the future. We are looking for teachers in all areas.
Prospero Teaching has been successfully placing teachers and support staff since 2000.We work with you to ensure that you find work in a school that you love! Our dedicated teams of teaching consultants have years of experience and work with a diverse range of schools, meaning that your needs and preferences are taken into account when finding work.
- Opportunities: We are recruiting to the UK, UAE, New Zealand, Australia, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore. We offer long-term, permanent and supply teaching roles in Early Years, Primary and Secondary schools.
Are you a teacher who loves to travel? Why not put your teaching skills to use in another part of the world? Randstad Education and TeachAnywhere is your ticket to an exciting and unexpected teaching career. International teaching jobs are available for teachers at all grade levels from kindergarten through to high school, as well as a diverse range of backgrounds and specialties. Whether you are looking to teach in the UK for a short period of time or are looking to move abroad to the UK, Australia, Middle East or Asia for a year plus, we are more than happy to answer any questions you have and get the ball rolling on an application to make your international teaching dreams come true!
- Opportunities: Randstad Education and its sister company, TeachAnywhere, are offering supply, long-term, and permanent positions in primary and secondary teaching positions for all teachable subjects in the UK, Australia, New Zealand, the Middle East and Asia!
Founded in June 2014 and powered from a centralized hub in Toronto, Rosedale Academy is an independent global high school (BSID #668726) that teaches students in countries around the world. Our academic offerings are rigorous, simulating and transformative and our school provides a unique blend of world-class online education and in-person classroom learning. We embrace innovation to create an educational experience that fosters intellectual and personal development with a lifelong impact. For additional information about Rosedale Academy, please visit www.rosedaleacademy.com
Experience the excitement of traveling to China, while building your teaching skills on an international level.
- Opportunities: We are looking for high school math, science, ESL, and English full-time teachers to work in a remarkable cross-cultural environment abroad.
School District 60 is noted for innovative educational practices and excellent cooperative relationships between all educational partners. Our district is made up of dedicated, energetic professionals for whom the achievement and well-being of their students is a first priority. Together we challenge, encourage and support all learners to be responsible for developing their abilities with respect for self, others and the environment.
School District 60 is progressive and growing. There are 22 schools with School District No.60 (Peace River North). The district's schools provide education services to approximately 6000 ethnically and demographically diverse students.
School District 60 is located on the eastern side of the Rocky Mountains in the northern tip of the Canadian Prairies in beautiful Fort St. John, BC. Fort St John is 478 km northeast of Prince George and 1,237 km north of Vancouver, situated near the border with neighbouring Alberta, 214 km west of Grande Prairie, Alberta. The region's economy is prosperous and expanding. Fort St John is a city for all seasons and year-round playground for those who like pristine wilderness, an active lifestyle, cosmopolitan city life and the enthusiasm of an energetic community.
- Opportunities: Full-time and Part-time positions (no need to TTOC first) All subjects and grades including French Immersion and Counsellor positions.
The St. Clair Catholic District School Board was created January 1, 1998 as the result of amalgamation of the former Kent and Lambton County Roman Catholic Separate School Boards. There are currently 25 Elementary Schools and 2 Secondary Schools. The mission of the Board is to deliver quality Catholic education to our students in welcoming and faith-centred learning environments.
- Opportunities: Occasional teaching opportunities in all divisions
TeacherActive is an education company that works with over 2000 schools in 19 different locations across England and Wales. We work directly with our schools and our teachers providing one on one support to help you find the teaching role that is right for you. As a leading education company, we help with your relocation every step of the way! Please follow us on Instagram and Facebook to see the many travels of our International teachers currently teaching in the UK. Instagram: teacheractive_theukexperience Facebook: TeacherActive The UK Experience
- Opportunities: Anticipated teaching opportunities include vacancies in a variety of different specialisms in both primary and secondary for: Supply, Long term, GPS (Guaranteed Pay Scheme) contracts.
Teach For Canada is recruiting teachers for full-time classroom positions in First Nations in northern Ontario and Manitoba. Successful candidates will start teaching in September 2020.
Education in Canada is a success story, but high overall quality masks deep inequality. The twin challenges of teacher supply and turnover compound historical injustice and systemic inequities to produce an education gap between First Nations and non-First Nations communities. Teach for Canada is a non-profit organization that works with northern communities to recruit, prepare, and support committed teachers who will improve student outcomes in the North.
- Opportunities: Full-time, K-12 Northern Classroom Teachers
The TVDSB is one of the largest public-school boards in Ontario, serving an area that stretches more than 200 kilometres - from Rodney to Tavistock and Glencoe to Norwich - across more than 7,000 square kilometres. We have 160 schools serving approximately 78,000 students in elementary and secondary schools, as well as adult and continuing education programs. The Thames Valley learning community inspires innovation, embraces diversity, and celebrates achievement - a strong foundation for all students.
- Opportunities: We have opportunities in both Secondary and Elementary panels. The qualifications currently in highest demand: French, Music, Math, Arts, Family Studies, Native Languages, Native Studies, Spanish, Business Studies, and all Technology qualifications.
The TDSB is one of the largest and most culturally diverse school boards in Canada, with approximately 246,000 students in 584 schools and approximately 40,000 employees. We offer a dynamic, challenging work environment and unmatched career opportunities for our staff.
- Secondary - Hiring for Occasional Teachers, Long Term Occasional and Contract Opportunities
- Elementary Teaching Opportunities
The Windsor-Essex Catholic District School Board operates 32 elementary schools, 3 middle schools and 8 secondary schools, as well as an adult education program that provides quality Catholic education to 20,513 students. The board employs 1230 full time equivalent elementary and secondary teachers as well as 834 support staff, which includes principals, vice-principals, educational assistants, psychologists, mental health workers, child and youth workers, early childhood educators, sign language interpreters, speech pathologists, IT technicians, campus ministers, school office support, custodial and maintenance staff, as well as board office administration and other professional staff.
- Opportunities: Occasional Teacher Roster
Serving one of the fastest growing areas in North America, The York Catholic District School Board (YCDSB) operates in the Regional Municipality of York, located in the Greater Toronto Area.
With 85 Elementary and 16 Secondary schools across the Region's nine municipalities, (Aurora, East Gwillimbury, Georgina, Markham, Newmarket, Richmond Hill, Vaughan, Whitchurch-Stouffville, and King Township), the YCDSB works to support and inspire our approximately 53,000 students and their families through an innovative curriculum of Catholic Education rooted in Gospel values.
As one of the top-performing school boards in Ontario, our more than 5,000 dedicated instructional staff are committed to building a strong community of lifelong learners, guided by a commitment to critical thinking, inclusion, and active social responsibility.
- Opportunities: We welcome individuals to apply to the diverse range of employment opportunities the Board has to offer.