Jai is a great example of the type of talent your organization will receive when making the decision to add UWindsor students to your recruitment plan.
Learn more about Jai to get an idea of why UWindsor should be your top choice for student talent:
Program: Bachelor of Computer Science Honours Co-op
- Schaeffler Group, Germany
- University of Windsor/Deloitte Canada - UWinsite ERP Project
- VIP - The Multicultural Council of Windsor and Essex County
- University of Windsor, Computer Science Teaching Assistant
- Featured UWindsor Daily News - "German Internship gives Computer Science student worldly experience"
- University of Windsor, International Student Centre - Student Panelist (Facebook Live)
- Dean's Honour Roll, Faculty of Science
- Director's Honour Roll, School of Computer Science
- Certificate of Achievement, VIP
- Award of Academic Excellence, University of Windsor
“Co-op program paved the way to go beyond my limits, solving complex problems and learning from exceptionally talented and encouraging mentors transforming me into an experienced and confident professional.”
Jai Priyadarshi is a fourth-year Bachelor of Computer Science Honours co-operative education student at University of Windsor set to graduate in December 2018. He completed all 4 co-op terms working both in Canada for University of Windsor/Deloitte (4 months) & internationally for Schaeffler Group in Germany (12 months). His co-op experience gave him the opportunity to solve complex algorithmic and programming problems in a set time frame often leading to appreciation by his supervisors. Jai also credits the co-op program for helping him develop new technical and interpersonal skills. It paved the way to go beyond school knowledge, take challenges, learn new skills and collaborate well with leading industry experts. In addition, he had an opportunity to travel across the world, networking with multifaceted people, learn the German language and earn while he learned. Jai's co-op experience has allowed him to become a more experienced and confident professional for tomorrow’s job market.