Necessary repairs to equipment will mean a campus-wide power shutdown from 7:30 to 10 a.m. on Sunday, December 8.
During this time:
- Fire detection and alarm systems will continue to operate.
- Emergency lighting in buildings equipped with emergency generators will continue to operate; those in other buildings will operate for a minimum of 30 minutes.
- Prox card access to buildings will not operate.
- Telephone service other than VOIP systems will continue to operate.
- Campus Police offices will transfer to the emergency power generator.
These buildings will remain unaffected: the Centre for English Language Development, the Centre for Automotive Research and Education, the Great Lakes Institute for Environmental Research, and the LeBel Building.
Please direct any questions or concerns to Maintenance Dispatch at 519-253-3000, ext. 2850.