With a total of $103,172, the campus United Way campaign has exceeded its $100,000 goal for the sixth consecutive year, chair Datta Pillay announced last week.
“Our incentive programs have proven quite successful,” Dr. Pillay said.
Donors to the campaign entered a prize draw, whose winners included:
- an extra vacation day: Pauline Strong, Neil Musson, Marcela Ciampa
- three-show passes to University Players: Gerry Girard, Laurie Soulliere
- two-ticket packs to School for Arts and Creative Innovation concerts: Rob Dobson, Steve Karamatos, Richard Frost, Kevin Bruce
- one-year membership in the Forge Fitness Centre: Lisa Fransen
- one-year campus parking pass: Cathy Crowley
- coffee break for the greatest participation: Office of Internal Audit, Office of the President, Office of the Provost
The campaign team is making plans to start its canvassing early this year, Pillay says.