Mar 9th, 2017
Six music majors will share their talents in a free public recital at noon Friday, March 10, in the Music Building’s Recital Hall, room 139.
On the program for the SoCA Friday recital are:
- tenor Dominick Tijardovic performing Se Florinda e Fedele by Alessandro Scarlatti and I Will go with my Father A-Ploughing by Ivor Gurney, accompanied by Anna Zaidman on piano;
- bass Jacob Flynn performing Stephen Sondheim’s “Sorry Grateful” from Company and Zueignung by Richard Strauss, accompanied by pianist Zaidman;
- flutist Audrey Schumacher performing Philippe Gaubert’s Sonata No. 1, accompanied by pianist Zaidman;
- hornist Maggie Forshaw performing Reflections for Horn Alone by Douglas Hill;
- trumpeter Preston Leschyna performing the “Allegro” movement from Joseph Haydn’s Trumpet Concerto in E-flat Major, accompanied by Alde Calongcagong on piano;
- guitarist Daniel Turner performing Elegie by Johann Kaspar Mertz.
Find a full list of this semester’s SoCA Fridays student recitals on the school’s website.