This is the last call for registering for fall semester classes offered through Uni-Com Lifelong Learning, with the first session of “Poetry for All” set for September 24 in Alumni Hall’s McPherson Lounge.
This is the organization’s 32nd year of study groups on a wide variety of areas of interest for seniors from the University (Uni) and from the community (Com).
Other classes this term include:
- Tai Chi and Fitness;
- History: Going, Going, Gone;
- City Doors;
- The World of Ancient Greeks;
- First Nations: Art and Issues;
- Through New Eyes: Poetry Old and New;
- The Law and Morality; and
- The World of Andy Warhol and other new exhibits at the Art Gallery of Windsor.