Nov 26th, 2019
Executive chef Paolo Vasapolli and his team in Catering Services have planned a festive menu for its faculty-staff holiday luncheon, Dec. 3 in Vanier Hall’s Winclare Room.
Six stations will serve guests as they mingle with friends and colleagues:
- A french fry bar serving regular and sweet potato fries, with a selection of toppings that includes garlic aioli, gravy, sautéed mushrooms, barbecue pulled beef, double smoked bacon, and vegan black bean crumble
- A pasta station offering tortellini with smoked salmon, and penne with mushroom ragout
- An appetizer board featuring charcuterie and grilled antipasto
- A slider bar with two types of patty — beef or black bean — and a choice of toppings
- A station with assorted sushi
- A dessert stop serving specialty coffees, tiramisu cups, and fresh fruit with yogurt and chocolate sauces
Tickets are $12 per person, including tax and a seasonal beverage, available on a first-come, first-served basis from the Catering Services office, room 12, Vanier Hall. Each department is asked to delegate an individual to co-ordinate purchases.