While extensive renovations take place at the Ron W. Ianni Faculty of Law building, the law school community will return in temporary “law clusters” across campus.
During regular business hours, the law deans and support staff will be accessible on the second floor of Lambton Tower, while the faculty’s student lounge, academic co-ordinators, admissions, Dual JD Program, student and career services offices will be situated on the lower level of the Student Centre. In Vanier Hall’s Winclare Room — formerly an expansive event space — visitors will now find law’s general office, faculty members, and support staff, along with information technology, special events, communications, program co-ordinators, alumni and fund development staff.
Across the courtyard in Laurier Hall is Windsor Law’s clinical therapist and assistant dean of finance and administration, located on the second floor in the International Student Centre. And if law students are seeking a quiet study space or library services, they can head over to the Leddy Library West Building to access private study spaces, reference librarians, circulation staff, and technical services.
Finally, the bulk of law classes will take place in the Toldo Health Education Centre, the Odette Building, and the Ed Lumley Centre for Engineering Innovation (CEI). The law school’s clinical and experiential learning program staff is located at the University of Windsor’s downtown campus in Windsor Hall to remain close to the community clinics including, Community Legal Aid and Legal Assistance of Windsor:
- Dean’s suite, special projects, graduate studies: Lambton Tower, second and lower levels
- Student lounge; student services; career services; academic co-ordinators; admissions, recruitment, and external relations; Dual JD program: CAW Student Centre, lower level
- General office, information technology services, special events, communications and marketing, alumni and fund development, program co-ordinators, faculty secretaries, faculty members, National Self-Represented Litigants Project, Yearbook of Access to Justice: Vanier Hall, Winclare Room
- Clinical therapist, finance and administration: Laurier Hall, second floor (International Student Centre)
- Law Library, reference librarians, access services and circulation staff, technical services: Leddy Library, West Building
- Clinical and experiential learning: Windsor Hall (downtown)
- Class locations: Toldo Health Education Centre, Odette Building, Ed Lumley Centre for Engineering Innovation (CEI)