The Bru outlet in Alumni Hall will serve diners a special holiday menu on Thanksgiving Monday, Oct. 11.
On offer is a feast of:
- Pumpkin soup with cinnamon crème fraiche and toasted pumpkin seeds
- Roast turkey with sage and brioche stuffing and thyme gravy
- Buttermilk mashed potatoes
- Brussels sprouts with pancetta
- Glazed Sun Parlour carrots
- Pumpkin spiced latte tiramisu with lady fingers and whipped mascarpone cheese
“It’s our updated twist on a traditional turkey dinner,” says executive chef Paolo Vasapolli. “The hope is it will be a taste of home for Canadian clients and an introduction to our harvest foods for international students.”
The three-course meal will be available from the Bru for dinner at a cost of $19.99.