The University of Windsor has transitioned to the D2L Brightspace Learning Management System (LMS) this winter semester. To assist students with basic Brightspace navigation, a short 143-second Tech Talk video is available. The video describes how to log in and where to find courses.
- Find answers to the most common Brightspace Student FAQs, including documents and videos to help you navigate the Brightspace platform at uwindsor.ca/brightspace/studentfaqs or in Ask.UWindsor.
- Help through UWindsor’s IT Service Desk available via
- Chat using the chat icon in the bottom right corner of uwindsor.ca/its or uwindsor.ca/itshelp,
- calling 519-253-3000, ext. 4440, or
- opening a ticket.
- Supplemental D2L Brightspace after-hours virtual support for Brightspace-specific issues 24/7/365 whenever UWindsor support services are closed. Users can find the Get Help button in the lower right corner of any Brightspace course site to access support through live chat or email.
Tech Talk is a presentation of IT Services. More Tech Talks are available at uwindsor.ca/its/tech-talk.