The public is invited to a couple of events on Thursday, September 15, celebrating the opening of Collaboration, the 2011 faculty exhibition in the School of Visual Arts.
Both events are set for the LeBel Building’s SoVA Projects Gallery. Participating artists will be on hand for a lunchtime discussion starting at noon and a reception will run from 5 to 7 p.m.
Among the collaborators are:
- Iain Baxter / Victor Romao / Adam Lauder
- Lisa Baggio / Darlene Szecsei-Albano
- Christopher Blais (nordmach) / Julie Sando
- Michael Darroch / Karen Engle
- Ken Giles / Nek Selig
- Susan Gold Smith / A. G. Smith
- Lucy Howe
- Brent Lee / Nicholas Papador / Sigi Torinus (NoiseBorder Ensemble)
- Kim Nelson / Robert Nelson / Min Bae / Eric Boucher / Brent Lee
- Jose Seoane / Sigi Torinus
- Cyndra MacDowall
- Zeke Moores / Rod Strickland
- Veronika Modyorody / Brenda Francis Pelkey
- Jennifer Willet / Bio Art Campers
The exhibition continues through September 23. The gallery is open for public viewing Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.